Bollywood actors Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra are all set for the release of their high action drama film ‘Gunday, which releases on Valentine’s Day (February 14). But are you? As Gunday’s release approaches we take a look at the film’s highlights! A quick recap of what Gunday has on platter for film lovers this Friday.
1. Introducing the Gundays: If you have missed the trailer of Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor’s film then don’t keep waiting. The film, which is inspired by the 70s film ‘Kaala Pathar’, shows it all in its first theatrical trailer of the film. The new Bollywood hunks Ranveer and Arjun did not shy away from showing off their chiseled abs in the trailer. The film based on coal mafia in the Kolkata of 70s is high on drama and bromance! One more look at the trailer.
2. Introducing the Gundays love-interest: Sultry actress Priyanka Chopra is hard to miss especially when she dons the garb of a svelte cabaret dancer. The actress was an instant sensation with her cabaret number ‘Asalaam-E-Ishqum’. Watch sizzling Priyanka once again.
3. Bappi da!: Contrary to the Yo Yo Honey Singh trend, director Ali Abbas Zafar roped in Disco king Bappi Lahiri for the special songs of the film to add that ‘Cal flavour’ in the movie. Bappi Lahiri’s ‘Tune Maari Entryaan’ is a chartbuster. You won’t mind one more look!
4. The brotherhood: You will have new brothers to swear on in Bikram and Bala. The two actors – Ranveer and Arjun – stand strong with the other, taking care of ‘their people’ and are, therefore, the most loved in their town! Here’s a look at the friendship of Bikram and Bala in ‘Jashn-e-Ishqka’
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
5. Gunday is all about love: Even tough an action thriller film based on coal mafia doesn’t fit the idea of a romantic Valentine’s day date. Here’s why you should reconsider.
The film after all is all about love and chemistry. Ranveer, Arjun and Priyanka’s love triangle is indeed a high point of the movie. And take a look at Ranveer Singh wooing Priyanka Chopra in ‘Jiya’. The song has been sung by Arijit Singh who gave voice to 2013’s penultimate romantic number ‘Tum Hi Ho’.