Alia Bhatt is currently promoting her film in London along with Arjun Kapoor and Chetan Bhagat.
She tweeted on Saturday, clearing the notion about the film. “Being honest and candid goes against your work in every way!! This film is not about a kiss it’s a film that appeals to families!!” Alia tweeted.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The ‘kiss’ had grabbed many eyeballs. Writer Chetan Bhagat had also recently posted on Twitter, “Dad, why are you kissing mom so much in the ‘2 States’ movie ads?” To this, Chetan himself replied, “Sab tumhari (Alia) galti hai.”
The film ‘2 States’ is based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel of the same name. Alia Bhatt plays Ananya Swaminathan, a south Indian, while Arjun plays a Punjabi.
The story is about boy meeting a girl and they both falling in love with each other and willing to marry, though their parents object to it.