Ever since the news came out that Bollywood star and heartthrob Shahid Kapoor would get married to Delhi-based Mira Rajput on July 10, there have been numerous speculations about the guest list, menu and venue.
Earlier it was even said that the wedding would be held in Greece, but then it came to be clarified that the star studded wedding would be held in Delhi. Rumour now has it that wedding will be held in Punjab.
- Photos: Taimur Ali Khan and Misha Kapoor made the most out of the festival of lights
- Celeb Spotting: Mira Kapoor enjoys with her princess Misha; Saif Ali Khan and Karan Johar at the airport
- Taimur Ali Khan's latest photo is a perfect gift for all Kareena Kapoor Khan fans
- Photos: Shahid Kapoor, Misha spend some quality time with Mira Rajput on her birthday
- Shahid Kapoor shares first click with Mira from family vacation, but where is Misha? See photo
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput's wedding preparations going in full swing
Regarding the guest list, apart from his three mothers – birth mother Neelima Azim, stepmother Supriya Pathak and stepfather Rajesh Khattar’s current wife Vandana Sajnani, his ex-girlfriend Kareena Kapoor and her husband Saif Ali Khan will also be attending the wedding.
According to a report published in Bollywoodlife.com, “Saif Ali Khan is the first person to have received the invitation. In fact, the Haider actor personally invited Saif. Well, this also means Kareena Kapoor is invited to the wedding as well.”
In all her interviews till now, Kareena has said that she would love to attend Shahid’s wedding if she’s invited. So we can surely expect her presence at the wedding ceremony.
Shahid and Saif are working together in Vishal Bharadwaj’s ‘Rangoon’. The movie also features Kangana Ranaut. But according to another report published in Bollywoodlife.com, “Vishal is apparently having a tough time matching Saif and Shahid’s dates. According to a unit member of Rangoon, ‘Shahid has assured bulk dates after his wedding, but we’re just trying to match them with those of Saif.'”
Another update says that with Shahid’s stint as the judge in the upcoming season of the celebrity dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ and his movies ‘Udta Punjab’, ‘Shaandaar’, ‘Rangoon’ and ‘Magadheera’ remake, the actor is left with no time after his wedding and hence the newlyweds will have to skip their honeymoon.