Rohan Mehra aka Naksh from the hit show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai entered the Bigg Boss house last night. And while we saw how host Salman Khan was trying his best to hook him up with another contestant Nitibha Kaul, here is something that might leave all the female fans of Rohan disappointed. The guy is not available! Rohan — who is apparently on a break from his show in order to take part in Bigg Boss 10 — made a revelation about his love life. He confessed to dating his co-star Kanchi Singh, hence you will not see him romancing any of the housemates.
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
In an interview to India Today, Rohan said, “We cannot avoid controversies, they are bound to happen. And it is natural also. But I am already in a relationship. I’m dating my Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai co-star Kanchi Singh and I am very clear in my mind about it. I am not looking for love inside the house”. Out of all the unknown faces inside the house, he is one contestant who is slightly lucky. Actor Karan Mehra who played Rohan’s onscreen father Naitik, is also a part of the current season of Bigg Boss. Hence, we can hope that the two will give each other enough support inside the house, better known as a battleground of survival in the television’s most controversial reality show.
Rohan’s favourite Bigg Boss contestant so far is Indian wrestler Sangram Singh. He was a part of Bigg Boss 7. Rohan, known for his boy-next-door image, will surely be a charmer on the show, even if he isn’t looking to charm anyone!