- Live Cricket Score, India vs Sri Lanka, 3rd ODI at Visakhapatnam: Kuldeep Yadav's double halts Sri Lanka
- India vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI Live Cricket Streaming & Live Score Online: When and where to watch IND vs SL 3rd ODI, TV coverage
- Rahul Gandhi top quotes: 'We consider BJP our brothers and sisters, even though we do not agree with them'
Akanksha Sharma is the latest one to get evicted from the Bigg Boss 10 house. While she maintained a low profile in the show hosted by Salman Khan, she did manage to make some startling claims about her troubled marriage to the brother of cricketer Yuvraj Singh and her dominating mother-in-law. After her elimination, she spoke about a lot of things without any hesitation . Check out the things she shared about herself.
WATCH VIDEO | Bigg Boss 10 Former Contestant Akanksha Sharma Reveals Why Everyone Has A Crush On Bigg Boss
Check out the things she shared about herself.
1. She does not regret anything she spoke on the show.
Akanksha says all she said was true. Hence, she does not feel scared of facing the wrath of her in-laws.
2. Three people were involved in Akanksha’s marriage.
She believes her marriage was just on the papers. It was more about a relationship between three people — her husband Zorawar, her mother-in-law Shabnam, and herself.
3. Shabnam Singh destroyed her marriage.
Akanksha said that her husband is a momma’s boy. Hence, he had no say in their marital life. All the decisions were taken by Shabnam, who dominated their lives.
4. She had alcohol and smoked pot, but with Zorawar and Yuvraj.
Akanksha accepted her in-laws’ allegations that she partied till late and returned home drunk. But she cleared the point saying that whatever she did was with her husband. She revealed that she got to know before marriage that Yuvraj was into substance abuse.
5. Shabnam kept an eye on her personal belongings.
Akanksha said her mother-in-law was so involved in her marital life,l that she even kept a check on her wardrobe and personal stuff.
6. Akanksha was doing household chores even on her honeymoon.
She had revealed while talking to fellow housemate Gaurav Chopra on the show that her mother-in-law accompanied Zorawar and her on their honeymoon. She later said the honeymoon was planned in Dubai, around Yuvraj’s game. While the entire family shared an apartment, Akanksha used to do all the cooking.
7. Her in-laws gave her no money.
According to Akanksha, she was married for bearing a child. Her in-laws kept her financially weak. She revealed that Shabnam told her to have sex if she wants all the luxuries of life.
8. Shabnam will do anything to defame her now.
Akanksha knows the repercussions of everything she has spoken on Bigg Boss. She said she doesn’t expect anything else from her mother-in-law.
9. Her in-laws are financially dependent on Yuvraj.
Akanksha said Yuvraj is a good human being and is the sole bread earner in the family. While Zorawar does nothing for a living, their entire family relies on Yuvraj’s money.
According to Akanksha, taking part in the reality show was a surreal experience and she cannot thank destiny enough for sharing the stage with Salman Khan. Her small stint inside the house gave her “magical moments”. She said she even made great friends and has come out as a wiser person.