In Bigg Boss 10, contestants wake up to the song “Aa dekhe zara, kisme kitna hai dum,” due to captaincy task. Swami tells Gaurav and Rahul that they must aim at breaking the triangle of Manu, Manveer and Mona. Bigg Boss calls Rohan to the confession room and asks for two contestants who under-performed in the previous task and those two weakest contestants will not compete for the captaincy task. Swami, after seeing Nitibha’s short dress, asks Gaurav why women wears short dress, Gaurav gives it back to Swami by saying that they are no one to comment on anyone’s clothes. Captaincy tournament starts, the first pair who competes for captaincy is Lopa and Karan. Both Karan and Lopa has to balance a flower pot kept on the plank with their feet and whosoever loses the balance first will lose the task. Both try to balance the flower pot for couple of hours but in the end Lopa wins the task. Manu tells Lopa that he wants Lopa to be the captain of the house. Swami says that he came back just to let Manveer and Manu grab the limelight and enough footage.
Watch What Else is Making News
Another task takes place between Rahul and Rohan. They get wrapped in a cellophane sheet and are required to touch the finish line by crawling. Rohan wins the task. Bigg Boss ask contestants to vote between Lopa and Rohan for final captaincy. With maximum votes in favour of Rohan, he becomes the captain of the house. Rohan decides the beds for contestants and he asks Lopa to share her bed with Bani. She refuses to share bed with Bani and listening to this Bani and Lopa get into a heated argument. Rohan doesn’t ask Lokesh while making plan to shift her bed. Lokesh gets angry at this and refuses to move from her bed. Rohan tries to make her understand but she replies by saying that she is ready to take punishment but she won’t give her bed to someone else.
Bani tries to convince Lokesh but she says that she will sleep on the floor but will not sleep where Rohan is saying. Lokesh cries and says that she wants to leave the house and she misses her family. Manveer suggests her to keep calm and not to lose hope.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review