The Central Board of Secondary Education has rescheduled its Class 12th board examination for Sociology, Sanskrit Core and Bengali due to Assembly Election in Assam.
Assistant Secretary of CBSE, regional office Guwahati has informed that the Sociology (039) examination scheduled for April 4 next will be held on April 23, said a government release.
- UPPCL postpones steno, office assistant exam, check details here
- MCD poll date changed in view of CBSE exams
- CBSE Class 10, 12 exams 2017 dates changed, check complete time table here
- CBSE Class 12th exams rescheduled in West Bengal, Assam due to elections
- Assam assembly polls: Stage set for first phase voting on April 4
- Class X,XII CBSE exams to begin on March 3
The Sanskrit Core (322) and Bengali (105) examinations scheduled for April 11 will now be held on April 26, the release said.
The two-phase assembly elections will be held on April 4 and 11.