While the students are busy preparing for their pre-board exam, a lot of them are facing confusion on which stream should they pick in Class 11. Choosing the right subjects is a challenge which almost every student faces. Myriad ambiguous thoughts such as what subjects to choose, what to become in life et al, race through their minds.
Sometimes out of confusion, students end up making a wrong career decision based on what their best friend are going for, what their parents and relatives want them to become and some even wait for the result to come out so that they can go ahead with the subject in which they score highest marks.
However, it is not a difficult task if you act wisely and take the right guidance. Here are some important things that students should keep in mind while choosing the subjects after Class 10:
— You should pick those subjects which match with your interests, aptitude and personality. You must have watched Bollywood flick Taare Zameen Par which clearly conveys the message of discovering your true identity.
— Many students think science is the best stream and can offer great career opportunities. The fact is that no stream is the best stream. Science and commerce are as good as arts because each stream has great career opportunities to offer. So, do not get biased with any stream. Success is not only meant for science stream people.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
— Do not get influenced by the opinion of others like friends, relatives, and other people. If needed, take the help of a career counselor to make the right career decision.
— Do not take up easy subjects thinking you know them well and hence things will become easy for you.
— Express and discuss your interests and choice with your parents without any hesitation. Do not jump to any conclusion under pressure or hesitation.
— Have faith in yourself. Nothing is difficult or unachievable for those who belive in themselves.
Each one of you is special. Each one of you has unlimited potential. Utilise your potential in the right direction. Choose the career that best suits you. Success will be yours
— The article is authored by Vishesh Goyal, CEO, MeetCareer.com