WBPSC Civil Services Exe 2017: The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has decided to extend the closing date for submission of online application. While earlier the last date for submission of online application and fees was November 28, it is now December 5. The revised dates for submission of online application and online/offline fees are as follows
However, the last date for submission of offline fees is December 6, 2016. The challan must be generated by December 5.
WBPSC had earlier released a notification for the selection of eligible candidates for various posts in Group A, B, C and D services. For the recruitment, the qualifying examination will be held in select districts of the state on January 29.
The exam will be conducted in two parts: the written exam and the interview/personality test. The written exam will have a preliminary round and a mains round. Candidates will have to clear the prelims round to progress to the mains round, which they will have to pass to get to the interview round.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
For Group A, C and D, candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 32 years.
For Group B, candidate should not be less than 20 years and not more than 32 years.
The age cut off will be based on January 1, 2016.