Uttar Pradesh basic education board has invited online applications for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UP TET) for the recruitment of teacher posts.
The interested and eligible candidates can check the official website – upbasiceduboard.gov.in for the detailed notification. The application process has started from today and the last date for registration is October 24, 2016.
Watch what else is in news
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Steps to apply for UPTET 2016 recruitment:
Visit the official website
On the homepage, click on UPTET 2016 recruitment.
A new page will display various options like notification, forms etc
Click the relevant link
Enter all the details correctly in the provided fields.
Click on submit button.
Pay the application fee.
Download/ take a printout for further reference.
For primary level teacher: The candidate must have a graduation degree with the minimum of 50 per cent marks. They should also possess two years diploma in special education (D.Ed) OR BTC training from UP OR 4-year diploma in elementary education.
For Upper Primary Level teacher: The applicant should be a graduate and has scored a minimum of 50 per cent marks with one-year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED) OR BTC training from UP or two years programme in BTC/CT (Nursery)/ NTT.
The last date to register for the test is October 24 (6 pm)
The last date to deposit fees is October 26
The candidates can correct their mistakes online from November 3
The last date to correct mistakes is November 7