The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is all set to conduct the Indian Forest Services (IFS) mains examination today, November 12, 2016. UPSC has given the revised exam pattern of the IFS mains on its official website. The written exam will be conducted across the country at various exam centres.
Watch What Else Is Making News?
Important points to keep in mind:
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
1. Reach the examination hall at least one hour before the examination timings as the verification process takes time. No late entries will be allowed.
2. Write with clarity. A messy handwriting may irritate the examiner and would result in you losing out on marks.
3. Don’t read new book at the last moment as it will further create confusion.
4. Be precise and stick to the point. There is no need to give an unnecessary explanation where its not asked.
5. Make sure you time yourself well. Not planning your answering time may result in you losing time out for your answers.
The UPSC IFS mains exam scheduled is as follows:
November 12, 2016 (Saturday):
General English (9 am to 12 pm)
General Knowledge (2 pm to 5 pm)
November 15, 2016 (Tuesday):
Botany paper I (9 am to 12 pm)
Botany paper II (2 pm to 5 pm)
November 16, 2016 (Wednesday):
Physics paper I (9 am to 12 pm)
Physics paper II (2 pm to 5 pm)
November 17, 2016 (Thursday):
Zoology Paper I (9 am to 12 pm)
Zoology Paper II (2 pm to 5 pm)
November 18, 2016 (Friday):
Mathematics Paper I/Statistics Paper I (9 am to 12 pm)
Mathematics Paper II/ Statistics Paper II (2 pm to 5 pm)
November 19, 2016 (Saturday):
Chemistry Paper I (9 am to 12 pm)
Chemistry Paper II (2 pm to 5 pm)
November 20, 2016 (Sunday):
Agriculture Paper I/Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Paper I (9 am to 12 pm)
Agriculture Paper II/Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Paper II (9 am to 12 pm)
November 21, 2016 (Monday):
Geology Paper I (9 am to 12 pm)
Geology Paper II (2 pm to 5 pm)
November 22, 2016 (Tuesday):
Forestry Paper I (9 am to 12 pm)
Forestry Paper II (2 pm to 5 pm)
November 23, 2016 (Wednesday):
Agricultural Engineering/Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering Paper I (9 am to 12 pm)
Agricultural Engineering/Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering Paper II (2 pm to 5 pm)
For more recruitment news, click here