The Union Public Service Comission (UPSC) has released the admit cards of the Indian Forest Services (IFS) mains examination 2016. Candidates can download their admit cards/call letters from the official website of the UPSC.
The admit card was released today, October 24, 2016 and will be available for download up to November 23, 2016.
Steps to download the UPSC IFS mains admit card 2016:
Log on to the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in
On the homepage, under the “What’s new” section on the right hand side, click on the admit card link
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
A new page will open. Here, go to “Click here” link under the “Online Application” section on the right hand side of the page.
Another page will open where you have to go to “Click here” link under the “To Download e-Admit Card” section on the right hand side of the page.
Read all exam related instructions and take a print. Click on “Yes” after you have done, which will take you to another page.
Here, you have the option to download your admit card either by registration ID or roll number.
Select your desired option, type in your registration ID or roll number, date of birth as well as the image in the code box as shown on the page for confirmation.
Your admit card will be available when you click on the “Submit” button
In case you have entered the details wrong and wish to reset your date of birth of want a fresh image in the in code box, you may click on the “Reset” button which will clear all the boxes.
For more recruitments, click here