UPSC IES 2017: Union Public Service Commission has extended the last date to submit Engineering Services Examination’s online applications to November 3 (6 pm).
The Commission will conduct the preliminary examination on January 8, 2017 to fill approximately 440 engineering positions in various departments of the central government.
Paper 1: There will be 200 marks questions on general studies and engineering aptitude. The paper duration is two hours.
Paper 2: It will be three hour long and 300 marks questions on civil engineering/ mechanical engineering/ electrical engineering/ electronics and telecommunication engineering will be asked.
There will be negative marking for wrong answers by a candidate in the objective type question papers.
After the preliminary and main examination, there will be a personality test. Keep all your documents attested to avoid last minute rush.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
Exam fee: Candidates (excepting female/SC/ST/ PH who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs 200.
Steps to check the UPSC ESE 2017 notification
Visit the official website – upsc.gov.in
Under the ‘what’s new section’, select the link Engineering Services Examination notification link
Read the notification carefully
Take a print out of the form
Fill the required details