UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the final result of the Engineering Services Examination 2016. Candidates can log on to the official website of the Commission to see the list of all the selected candidates.
The results are based on the final outcomes of the written examinations held in May and the interviews for Personality Test which were conducted in September-November. The list has been made on the basis of merit. All exams were held in 2016.
The total number of candidates recommended to the civil engineering stream after successful completion of the written test is 225. This figure is 179 for mechanical, 106 for electrical and 94 for electronics and telecommunication engineering.
The total number of candidates who have passed the Engineering Services exam of 2016 is 604. The total number of vacancies was 676.
The UPSC has stated that appointments shall be made according to ranks and vacancies available.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Steps to see the UPSC Engineering Services result 2016:
Log on to the official website of the Commission, upsc.gov.in
On the right hand side of the page under the “What’s New” section, search for the notification titled “Final Result: Engineering Services Examinations 2016”
Click on the notification and you will be taken to a new page. Here, click on the link displaying “(62 KB)” which is the file size of the result PDF file.
From the PDF file that opens, check your name and rank as well as other details regarding the selected candidates and the vacancies.
Save a copy of the PDF file to your computer for future reference. Take a print of the relevant information if necessary.
For more recruitment news, click here