The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has extended the last date for filling of online application for its Engineering Services Examination (ESE) preliminary exam 2017. The last date has been extended up to Thursday, November 3, 2016. The exam is scheduled to be held on January 8, 2017.
According to a notification released on the official website of the UPSC, candidates can apply online for the recruitment exam till 6:00 pm on November 3, 2016. The online application link will remain active till the specified time, the notification states.
Interested candidates can apply through the official application page of the UPSC, upsconline.nic.in. No other mode/method of application will be accepted.
Steps to check the application process for UPSC Engineering Services prelims 2016:
Log on to the official website of the UPSC, upsc.nic.in
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Under the “Examination” section on the home page, click on the “Engineering Services Examination 2017” link
You will be taken to a new page. Here, click on the file size specified apposite the “Download Notification” box beside the notification section
Check eligibility criteria, application procedure and other important dates
The UPSC Engineering Services exam is being held across four categories: civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and electronics and telecommunications engineering. The total number of vacancies is about 440. This number, however, is subject to fluctuation.
The selection process of the UPSC is divided into two written rounds, the prelims round and the mains round, after which is the interview round. Candidates must clear each round in order to progress to the next level.
For more education news, click here