The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the final result of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2016. Candidates can view their results online through the steps listed below.
The UPSC has selected a total of 126 candidates out of the recruitment exam. The exam was held in February this year. The UPSC points out that there some common candidates in the three lists displayed on the Commission’s website for various reasons.
The exam was conducted for selecting eligible candidates for 200 vacancies in the Indian Military Academy, 45 for Indian Naval Academy and 32 for Air Force Academy.
The UPSC states the medical examination results have not been considered while preparing this result.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In case of any change in particulars of candidates, they should contact the Army Headquarters, Naval Headquarters or Air Headquarters directly.
Steps to check the UPSC CDS exam I results 2016:
Log on to the official website of the UPSC, upsc.gov.in
On the right hand side, under the “What’s New” section, go to the “Final Result: Combined Defence Services Exam – I 2016” link. It is a floating notification, so in case you miss it or it goes up before you are able to click on it, refresh the page or wait for it to come up again.
When you click on the notification and you will be taken to another page. Here, click on the link which indicates a file size of the result document, “(41.84 KB)” under the “Documents” column on the right hand side of the page.
A PDF document will open with the names and roll numbers of all the successful candidates.
Download the list and save a copy of the list to your computer. It is advisable to take a print for future reference.
For more recruitment news, click here