The Union Public Service Commission has invited eligible candidates for CDS (Combined Defence Services) Examination 2017. The aspirants have to submit an online application within November 2 (till 6 pm) on the official website — upsc.gov.in.
The Commission will conduct the Combined Defence Services Examination on February 5, 2017.
Educational qualifications :
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised
(iii) For Air Force Academy — Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and
Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Application fee: The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 200. The fees is exempted for reserved category candidates.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Process of payment:
Pay by cash: The candidates should print the system generated pay-in slip and have to deposit the fee on the next working day. The last date to submit their application fee is by December 1. The candidates who are unable to pay within this time have to pay the application fee through online mode Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking within December 2.
Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply
Steps to apply for UPSC CDS 2017:
Visit the official website
Click on the link UPSC CDS 2017
Enter the required details
Click on submit
Save it and take a print out for further reference
UPSC will issue an e-Admit card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.