The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) examination on the official website. The commission has conducted the written exam on January 10, 2016 to fill up 170 vacant posts.
The selected candidates have to furnish the self-attested photocopies of the aforementioned certificates/documents along with a copy of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) mentioning their name and roll number on each documents/certificates by Hand/ Speed Post to the Under Secretary (SPC‐II), Room No.16‐A (Main Building), Dholphur House, UPSC, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi‐110069 immediately within 15 days ( in any case not later than – 05.04.2016 ) to verify the eligibility for the said post.
- UPSC IES prelims exam 2018 notification: Results declared at upsc.gov.in
- UPSC civil services 2018 notification: Government to hire 782 officers, lowest in six years
- UPSC Civil Services Main exam 2017 result declared
- UPSC IFS Mains result released at upsc.gov.in, instructions for personality test
- UPSC CDS II results 2017 declared at upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Combined Medical Services (Final) exam 2017: Result declared, check at upsc.gov.in
Steps to check UPSC APFC results 2016
Visit the official website
Click on the link ‘Result – 170 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner’
The list of selected candidates for interview will be displayed
Check the list and Save it for further reference
For more news on UPSC notifications, click here