Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released notification for over 2200 jobs in various departments for assistant/officer-level posts. Candidates need to fill the form through online process.
The last date to apply is January 21. Do check the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Eligibility: Check official advertisement for complete detail. The age limit varies for each job
Application fee: A general/OBC candidate has to pay Rs 105 while Rs 65 is for ST/SC
Allopathic Medical Officer : 2099
Assistant Manager (Non-technical) : 31
Professor : 47
Manager (General Recruitment) : 12
Mines Officer : 11
Research Officer : 09
Assistant Director, Fisheries : 06
Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) (Physically Handicapped/ Backlog) : 02
Lecturer (Math) : 01
Chief Fire Officer : 06
Professor (IImul Atfa) : 01
Assistant Engineer (Traffic and Transportation Planning) : 02
Professor (IImul Saidla) : 01
Lecturer (Hifzane Seh) : 01
Chief Fire Officer : 01
Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade) : 03
Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment) : 01
How to apply
1. Log on http://uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
2. Click at the link “All Notification/ Advertisement” menu to view details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
3. A new page will open where the list of all the active notifications are displayed. Select the one showing direct apply.
4. Once you click on ‘Apply’ button, a list of vacancies will open. Click at the ‘Candidate Registration’.
5. Fill the required details
For more news on jobs and education, click here