The interview letter of Civil Judge PCS J Mains 2015 has been uploaded by the UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission). Those candidates who have managed to clear the written exam can download the interview letter from the official website.
UPPSC has successfully conducted the written exam for all the aspiring candidates on October 26, 28 and 29, 2015 across the state for the post of Civil Judge. About 2040 candidates appeared for the main exam and 605 candidates have been selected for the interview.
- HSSC clerk final recruitment result declared, check at hssc.gov.in
- BPSC Mains results for 56th to 59th exam declared at bpsc.bih.nic.in
- UPPSC PCS prelims 2017: Result declared at uppsc.up.nic.in, list of qualified candidates published
- UPSC Civil Services Main exam 2017 result declared
- UPPSC Lower Subordinate mains exam results 2015 declared at uppsc.gov.in
- UPPSC Civil Judge exam 2015: Results declared, check the list now
The selection is made on the basis of the state level preliminary examination, main examination and personal interview test.
Steps to download UPPSC Civil Judge interview call letter 2015
Log on to the official website
Click on the link ‘Interview for “Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination – 2015‘
Submit your registration number, date of birth, gender and verification code
Download the interview call letter and save it for further reference