UGC NET January 2017: The University Grants Commission (UGC) has released a fresh notification stating that all the registered candidates for the National Teachers Eligibility (NET) examination to be held in January 2017 will be allowed to correct their particulars upto December 3, 2016.
According to the notification, candidates who have paid the fee can log on to the official NET portal of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), cbsenet.nic.in, and by accessing the login page, make the requisite changes in their data or particulars.
Candidates are advised to verify their details on the website and make the corrections (if any) in their registration form.
The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes or verify their forms under any circumstances after December 3, the official notification states.
How to make the correction:
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Log on to the official website, cbsenet.nic.in
Near the bottom of the page, click on the “Login for Correction” button
You’ll be taken to a new page. Follow the steps as given and make the corrections.
Make sure you check every detail entered twice as you won’t be able to make changes again.
Make sure you take a print of the page after you make the required changes or payment.
Start of changes/verification process: November 28, 2016
Last date to make changes/verify form: December 3, 2016
If there are any fee arrears or additional amount to be paid (if applicable), candidates can pay it through credit card, debit card or e-challan in Canara Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank or Syndicate Bank within the dates given above.
“Since, it is one time facility, extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them; therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason,” the director of UGC – Net has said in the notification statement.
For more recruitment news, click here