UGC NET 2017: National Eligibility Test (NET) will be conducted by the CBSE on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) on January 22, 2017. All the eligible candidates can apply by November 16. The examination will be held in 84 subjects at 90 selected cities across the country. The forms are available on the official website —cbsenet.nic.in.
The admit cards will release on December 21.
Examination fees: The general category candidates has to pay Rs 600, for OBC it is Rs 300 while for SC/ ST, Rs 100 is the exam fees.
Exam pattern of UGC NET 2017
The exam will held in three sessions.
Paper I: It will be held from 9:30 am to 10:45 am. A total of 60 questions will be asked for 100 marks paper where out of which candidate has to attempt 50 questions.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Paper II: It will begin at 11:15 am till 12:30 pm. A total of 50 questions (all compulsory) will be asked for 100 marks paper.
Paper III: It will begin at 2 pm till 4:30 pm. A total of 75 questions (all compulsory) will be asked for 150 marks paper.
Steps to apply for UGC NET 2017
Visit the official website mentioned above
Before filling the application form, read the detailed notification. Choose the password and security question and enter your answer.
Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining ‘Steps of the Application Form’.
Remember your login details as it will be required for all future correspondence.
Last date of applying online: November 16, 2016
Last date of submitting application fee through bank challan: November 17, 2016
Correction in particulars of application form: November 22, 2016 to November 29, 2016
Date of admit card release: December 21, 2016
Exam date: January 22, 2017