The University Grants Commission (UGC) has declared the result of the National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2016 exam online. Candidates can check their results on the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) website by following the steps listed below.
The exam was held for 83 subjects in 88 cities at NET exam venues. The CBSE has also declared the result of the December 2015 exam result after grievance redressal on the website.
The CBSE is responsible for conducting the NET examination. The Board conducts NET two times a year on behalf of the UGC. The exam is held to shortlist eligible candidates for assistant professor/ lecturer posts as well as for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) in the country.
Steps to check the UGC NET 2016 July result:
Log on to the official website of NET, cbsenet.nic.in. You can also check your results on cbseresults.nic.in.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On the left hand side of the page, you will see a notification link titled “Result UGC NET Examination – July 2016”
Click on the link and you will be taken to a new page.
Here, enter your roll number and select your date of birth from the calendar icon displayed next to the text box or type it in the given format.
Your result will be displayed when you click on the “Submit” button after entering your details.
Save the results to your computer and take a print for future reference.