- Railways to offer discounts on train tickets, flexi-fare to be revamped: Piyush Goyal
- Assembly elections results 2017 LIVE Updates: They spoke against GST, demonetisation, people of Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh proved them wrong, says PM Modi
- Five reasons why BJP won in Gujarat; one is MODI, here are the other four
UBSE UK board 10th class results 2017: The Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) has announced the results for the Class 10th board exams 2017. Students who have appeared for the exam and have been eagerly waiting for the results can check the same from the official website.
The pass percentage for the class 10 exams is at 73.67 per cent this year. UBES conducted the Class 10 board exams from March 18 to April 10, 2017 and about 1,50,573 students appeared for the papers. Of the students who gave the papers, about 1,10,941 students have passed.
Girls have fared better than boys with a pass percentage of 78.51 compared to the boys’ 68.76. KM Aisha from MPIC Vijay Nagar, Rudraprayag, bagged the first position with 492 out of 500 marks, securing 98.4 per cent. She is closely followed by Harsh Vardhan Verma of Jaspur who scored 491/500 marks with 98.2 per cent and Ajay Vikram Singh Bisht of Uttarkashi who scored 488/500 marks securing 97.6 per cent.
Read | UK Board: Uttarakhand Class 11th, 12th Results 2017 declared at ubse.uk.gov.in, uaresults.nic.in, girls outperform boys, click here
Last year, the results were announced on May 25. The Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE), also known as the Uttarakhand Vidhyalayee Shiksha Parishad (Ramnagar – Nainital), conducts the board examination for Class 10 and 12 students.
Sites where results are available:
Steps to download the UBSE results 2017:
– Go to the above mentioned websites.
– Click on the link for the Uttarakhand class 10 or 12 results 2017.
– Enter your details in the fields provided.
– Download the results and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Read | Uttarakhand: UK Board Class 10th, 11th and 12th results out, check here