United Bank of India (UBI) and NIIT Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance Training (IFBI), a subsidiary of NIIT Ltd, will offer a 12-month post graduate diploma course in banking and finance. The course, offered at NIIT University, will equip newly recruited probationary officers with robust skill sets and vital insights needed to undertake various roles as versatile banking professionals, NIIT IFBI said in a release.
“The 12-month post graduate diploma in banking and finance aims to develop and empower professionals with necessary skills and knowledge in the context of modern-day banking and financial services,” it added.
It aims to develop competencies in four dimensions –- domain knowledge, technology, application and customer service.
On successful completion of the program, the probationary officers will join the United Bank of India.
For more education news, click here
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More