TSPSC Group 2 hall ticket 2016: Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct the group 2 recruitment examination on November 11 and November 13, 2016. The Commission has already released the hall tickets on the official website – tspsc.gov.in.
In case of query, the special helpdesk will assist the students to download the hall tickets: 040-24655555/040-24696666/7288896611.
As per the press release, the recruitment examination will be held to recruit 1,032 vacancies. As many as 8.18 lakh candidates applied for the exam, out of which, 7,89,985 candidates are likely to appear for the examination in 1,911 test venues across the state.
1) The examination venue will open at 8.15 am and will be closed at 9.45 am. Therefore, reach the venue on time.
2) The gates for the afternoon session will be opened at 1.15 pm and closed by 2.15 pm.
3) The candidate should check the distance between his/ her home and the exam hall to reach on time.
4) Get the print of the hall ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer.
5) It’s better to bring two passport size photographs so that there is no room for confusion left.
6) The candidates are to be instructed to fill the columns of question paper booklet number (7 digits), question paper booklet series code (2 digits) and OMR answer
sheet number (7 digits) in the nominal rolls in addition to the regular information of
the question paper (test booklet) series i.e., AB, BC, CD or DA.
7) Remember to bring blue/black ball point pen for marking the answers and for filling all the relevant blocks in the OMR sheet.
8) Don’t use eraser or whitener
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
TSPSC exam pattern:
Multiple choice questions will be asked. The duration of the each paper is two-and-a-half hour
Paper 1: General studies and general abilities
Paper 2: History, Polity & Society — Questions will be asked on socio-cultural history of India and Telangana, overview of the Indian constitution and politics, social structure, issues and public policies. There will be 150 questions in this paper.
Paper 3: Economy and Development — Indian Economy: Issues and challenges, economy and development of Telangana, issues of development and change. There will be 150 questions in this paper.
Paper 4: Telangana Movement and State Formation — The idea of Telangana (1948-1970), mobilisation phase (1971 -1990), towards the formation of Telangana state (1991-2014).