TSPSC Group 2 exam 2016: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the answer key to group 2 recruitment exam 2016 held on November 11 and 13. The candidates can check the official answer keys at tspsc.gov.in. The exam was held on November 11 and November 13, 2016.
The Commission has also invited objections against the keys. The candidates can apply for objection from December 5 and the last date to submit it is December 14. The candidate should send objections only in English.
As per the notification, the objections submitted through e-mails and through personal representations will not be considered. Also, the candidates have to ensure authentic resources to apply for objections.
The recruitment examination will be conducted to fill a total of 1,032 vacancies. As per the reports, about 8.18 lakh candidates applied for the exam, out of which, 7,89,985 candidates are likely to appear in 1,911 test venues across the state.
Steps to download TSPSC answer keys 2016
Visit the official website
On the homepage, click on the ‘Group II answer keys’ section
A new page will open displaying all four papers
Click them and check the answer keys
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review