TSPSC hall ticket 2016: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the hall ticket for group 2 recruitment examination. The exam is scheduled to be held on November 11 and November 13, 2016. The candidates can download the hall tickets from the official website – tspsc.gov.in.
The recruitment examination will be conducted to fill a total of 1,032 vacancies. As per the reports, about 8.18 lakh candidates applied for the exam, out of which, 7,89,985 candidates are likely to appear in 1,911 test venues across the state.
Steps to download TSPSC hall ticket 2016
Visit the official website mentioned above
On the homepage, click on the hall ticket section
A new page will open
Enter your registration ID and date of birth and click on ‘go’
Download the hall ticket and take a print out
Remember to carry it in the exam hall.
The candidates who do not have clear photographs or no photo on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the test with an undertaking.
TSPSC exam pattern: Multiple choice questions will be asked. The duration of the each paper is two-and-a-half hour
Paper 1: General studies and general abilities
Paper 2: History, Polity & Society — Questions will be asked on socio-cultural history of India and Telangana, overview of the Indian constitution and politics, social structure, issues and public policies. There will be 150 questions in this paper.
Paper 3: Economy and Development — Indian Economy: Issues and challenges, economy and development of Telangana, issues of development and change. There will be 150 questions in this paper.
Paper 4: Telangana Movement and State Formation — The idea of Telangana (1948-1970), mobilisation phase (1971 -1990), towards the formation of Telangana state (1991-2014).
– Deputy MRO: 259 posts
– Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector (SI): 284 posts
– Assistant Commercial Tax Officer: 156 posts
– Municipal Commissioner: 19 posts
– GAD Assistant Section Officer: 90 posts
– Panchayat Raj Extension Officer: 67 posts
– Assistant Register: 62 posts
– Assistant Development Officer ( Handlooms & Textiles): 20 posts
– Grade 1 Executive Officer (Endowment): 11 posts
– Finance Dept Section Officer: 28 posts
– Law Dept Section Officer: 10 posts
– Assistant Labor Officer: 03 posts
– Assistant Section Officer (Finance Dept): 28 posts
– Assistant Section Officer (Law Department): 10 posts
The TSPSC is responsible for conducting state level police recruitment examinations in the state for the posts of constable, sub-inspector and other police posts. For further recruitments notification and application forms, candidates can log on to the official website of the Commission and check out the recruitment notification advertisements.
For more updates on jobs, click here