TNPSC Group IV hall ticket 2016: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the hall ticket/admit card for the Group IV recruitment examinations. Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets from the official website of the TNPSC through the steps given below.
The exam will be held on November 6 this year. The Commission had released the notification for this post in August to shortlist eligible candidates to fill 5,451 vacant posts. The application procedure was completed on September 14, 2016.
The TNPSC group IV exam is scheduled to be a three hour long affair. It will have 75 General Studies questions, 25 Aptitute questions and 100 questions on General Tamil/ General English.
The exam will be an objective type (written) exam. (Service code: 006)
Steps to download the TNPSC Group IV hall ticket 2016:
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Log on to the official website, tnpsc.gov.in
On the right hand side of the page will be a link saying “GRP IV Hall Ticket” under the heading “Apply Online”
A new page will open. Enter required details such as application ID or login ID as well as date of birth in the prescribed format and click on the “submit” button
Your admit card will be made available.
TNPSC posts details:
For the Junior Assistant (non-security) post, there are 2345 vacancies. For the Junior Assistant (security) post, there are 121 vacancies. For the Bill Collector pos, there are 8 vacancies. For the Field Surveyor post, there are 532 vacancies. For the Draftsman post, there are 327 vacancies. For the Typist- 1714 post, there are vacancies and for the Steno-Typist post, there are 404 vacancies.
For more TNPSC news, click here