TNPSC Group 4 exam 2016: The hall ticket/admit card for the Group IV recruitment exam of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has been released. Candidates can download the their TNPSC Group 4 admit cards/hall tickets 2016 from the official website of the TNPSC through these steps.
The exam will be held tomorrow, November 6. The Commission had released the notification for this post in August to shortlist eligible candidates to fill 5,451 vacant posts. The application procedure was completed on September 14, 2016.
The TNPSC group IV exam details:
Duration of exam: 3 hours
Number of questions: 75 General Studies questions, 25 Aptitute questions and 100 questions on General Tamil/ General English.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Exam type: Objective type (written)
Service code: 006
Steps to download the TNPSC Group IV hall ticket 2016:
Log on to the official website, tnpsc.gov.in
On the right hand side of the page will be a link saying “GRP IV Hall Ticket” under the heading “Apply Online”
A new page will open. Enter required details such as application ID or login ID as well as date of birth in the prescribed format and click on the “submit” button
Your admit card will be made available.
TNPSC posts details:
For the Junior Assistant (non-security) post, there are 2345 vacancies. For the Junior Assistant (security) post, there are 121 vacancies. For the Bill Collector pos, there are 8 vacancies. For the Field Surveyor post, there are 532 vacancies. For the Draftsman post, there are 327 vacancies. For the Typist- 1714 post, there are vacancies and for the Steno-Typist post, there are 404 vacancies.
For more recruitment news, click here