Admissions for Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programmes in Hospital and Healthcare Management are open at Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Pune, for the academic session ending 2018. Students interested in the course can apply through the official website of the Institute, sihspune.org.
What Else Is Making News?
Dates to note:
The last date to apply for the course is November 25, 2016 whereas the last date to submit the registration fee is November 30, 2016.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The written test for admission to the post graduate MBA programme in the given discipline is December 18, 2016, the result of which is likely to be declared on January 9, 2017.
In order to qualify as an eligible candidate for the course, candidates are required to have a degree of graduation in a related field from a university of educational institute recognised by the UGC. Those pursuing graduation and are in their final year or semester are also eligible to apply.
The total number of student intake for this particular course at SIHS is 90. The reservation policy for the course depends on the university norms.
Application fee payment:
Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card, net banking or demand draft (DD). The DD should be from a nationalised bank drawn in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Candidates will have to print the payment advise form from the official website, enter the details of the DD, sign the form and mail the form along with the draft to the following address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27, Tele fax: 020-39116228.
For more information on admissions, click here