The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) released a statement on Tuesday saying that supplementary exams for students who failed to clear the SSC exams conducted in March-April 2016 would be held in July-August instead of September-October this year.
Students willing to apply for Class Improvement Scheme would have a chance to appear the exams in July-August this year and also in February-March next year.
- Maharashtra SSC July supplementary exam results 2017 declared, check online at mahresults.nic.in
- Maharashtra SSC 10th supplementary result 2017 date and time: Results out at 1 pm today
- Maharashtra Class 12th supplementary examination results announced
- Maharashtra HSC Class 12th supplementary exam results 2017 declared, check online at maharesults.nic.in
- Maharashtra Board: MSBSHSE declared SSC result 2017, girls outperformed boys
- MSBSHSE supplementary exams in July
Candidates can apply online at http://www.mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in followed by payment of a nominal fee at any Bank of India branch. Students can fill the online forms from June 10-20 and submit the fees from June 21-24.
The forms can only be filled online and a late fee would be charged if forms are submitted after June 21. The link would be active only till June 24 and students would have to pay the original amount and the late fee between June 27 and June 29.
Schools are required to submit the fee receipts with the list of students who have applied to the divisional board on June 30.
For more news on education, click here