The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited eligible candidates to apply for the positions of junior engineer in their latest recruitment notification. The Commission will conduct a written examination from December 3 to 5, 2016 to fill up positions in various ministries.
The last date for submission of online application (part-I) is October 28 while for (part-II), it is October 31.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a computer-based written exam and skill test.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
What else is in news
Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Water Commission)
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Central Water Commission)
Junior Engineer (Civil) (CPWD)
Junior Engineer (Electrical) (CPWD)
Junior Engineer (Civil) (Department of Post)
Junior Engineer(Civil) (MES)
Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) (MES)
Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract) (MES)
Junior Engineer (Civil) Farrakka Barrage (Project
Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Water Power Research Station)
Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Central Water Power Research Station)
Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Mechanical) (Dte. of Quality Assurance (Naval))
Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Electrical) (Dte. of Quality Assurance (Naval))
Pay scale: The salary of junior engineer will be Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800, along with a grade pay of Rs 4,200.
The candidate should have a degree/ diploma in civil/electrical/mechanical engineering from a recognised university or institute.
Age limit As on August 1, 2016, the age limit per candidate is 30-32 years (depending upon the post and ministry).
Steps to apply for SSC junior engineer recruitment 2016:
Visit the official websites – ssconline2.gov.in or sscregistration.nic.in.
On the homepage, click on the link ‘Notice-Junior Engineers Examination,2016’
A new page will open showing the notification and application form link
Read the form carefully and then download the application form
For more news on education, click here