Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has extended dates for applications various recruitment examinations. As per the official notification, the Commission will be closed down for maintenance from 12 pm on October 10 (Monday) till October 13 (12 pm). Accordingly, candidates will not be able to apply during this period for Constable (Delhi Police) 2016 exam, JE 2016 examination, CHSL 2016 and examination for the selection posts.
The new closing dates for different examinations are:
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Constable (Delhi Police) 2016 Examination: 5 pm on October, 21. (Candidates who want to make payment of fee through bank challan may please note that challan generation facility will be closed at 5 pm on October 19).
Examination for selection posts across regions: 5 pm on October, 21. (Candidates who want to make payment of fee through bank challan may please note that challan generation facility will be closed at 5 pm on October 19).
JE 2016 Examination: 5 pm on November 3
CHSL 2016 Examination: 5 pm on November 11
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a Government of India organisation involved in recruiting staff at multiple levels in various ministries and Central Government departments, including their subordinate offices. Every year, the commission conducts a graduate level exam, commonly known as SSC CGL. This exam is one of the most coveted and sought after exams in the country.