SSC CHSL results 2015: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the results of CHSL 2015 Tier 2 examination 2015 on January 2, 2017 evening on the official website. The Tier 2 exam was held on September 18, 2016 from 10 am to 11 am (forenoon session) at selected exam centres.
The CHSL 2015 exam (tier 1) was conducted in November and December 2015 and July 2016 (re-exam), while the results were announced on July 30, 2016. The minimum qualifying marks would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier 2 would be included for preparing merit.
SSC CHSL is amongst the most coveted exams which was attempted by over 30 lakh students last year. The exam is conducted to fill Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks posts in various government ministeries and department.
The Commission has released a notification updating the result date of Stenographer Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ exam 2015 and 2016 results.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched