SSC CGLE re-exam Tier 1 2016: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the answer key for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Re-examination Tier I 2106. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check the answer key on the official website of the SSC through the steps listed below.
The SSC CGLE re-exam (Tier I) 2016, which was for the second shift (Batch II) on August 27, 2016, 4:15 pm to 5:30 pm, was conducted on October 27, 2016 across various exam venues.
If a candidate wishes to submit a representational against an answer then he or she may do so through the online method online within the given time period stated on the official website of the Commission.
Important points to note:
Start of answer representation process: October 28, 2016 (from 5:00 pm)
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Last date of answer representation process: October 31, 2016 (from 5:00 pm)
Application fee for answer representation process: Rs 100
The SSC has stated that any representation received after the last date will not be accepted by the Commission. Candidates are advised to file their representations as early as possible.
Steps to check the SSC CGLE Tier I answer key:
Log on to the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in
On the main page under the “Latest News” section, click on the “Combined Graduate Level Re-examination (Tier-I), 2016 held on 27.10.2016 – Notice for candidates’ response sheet, correct answer and submission of representations” notification
A new page will open in a PDF format with the announcement of the answer key and the other details and a live link saying “Answer Key for Combined Graduate Level Re-examination (Tier-I), 2016” marked in blue
You will be taken to another page. Go to “Click here”
Enter your roll number and password.
The answer keys, response sheet and answer representations will be displayed when you click on “Submit” after entering your details
For more recruitment news, click here