SSC CGL Tier II admit card 2016: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a fresh notification on its official website that the admit cards of the Combined Graduate Level (Tier II) examination 2016 will be uploaded on the regional website of the Commission for the candidates to download from today, November 18, 6 pm. Candidates can download their admit cards from the regional websites by following the steps given below.
The notification states that the admit cards will be uploaded on the regional websites anytime between November 18, 2016 (from 6 pm) to November 21, 2016 (till 6 pm).
Steps to download the SSC CGL Tier II exam admit card 2016:
Log on to the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in
On the top of the page, click on the “Admit Card” tab. A pop-up will open (Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled, incase you are not able to see it).
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
From here, click on the regional link of your respective SSC region.
The regional website will open. Here, click on the notification displaying “Click here to download your SSC CGL Tier II admit card 2016”
You will be taken to a new page where you will have to enter your details such as roll number or registration number etc., as required.
Your admit card will be available when you click on “Submit” after entering your details.
Download your admit card and take a print.
In case the admit card link has not been uploaded on the website of the regional office, candidates are advised to wait for a few hours till the link is up.
For more recruitment news, click here