The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the exam schedule of the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 2 examination 2016. The SSC CGL Tier 2 exam is scheduled to begin from November 30 and shall end on December 2, 2016. There will be four parts to this examination. The candidates can view the notification on the official website of the SSC by following the steps given below.
Date of written computer SSC CGL Tier 2 exam: November 30, December 1 and 2, 2016
Duration of exam: 2 hours (general category candidates)
Duration of exam: 2 hours and 40 minutes (for VH and cerebral palsy candidates)
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Exam subjects: Quantitative aptitude, English language and comprehension, statistics and general studies (finance and economics)
Notice number: F.No.3/1/2016-P&P-I (Vol-I) )(Pt-II)
SSC CGL Tier 2 admit card 2016:
The admit card of the second step of the recruitment examination is expected to be released shortly on the SSC website. Candidates are advised to keep checking the website for regular updates on the exam.
Steps to check the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam pattern 2016:
Log on to the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in
On the home page under the “Latest News” section, click on the notification link displaying “Important notice for conduct of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 – Tier II”
A new page will open. The exam schedule, names and subjects of papers will be displayed in a PDF form.
Save the PDF to your computer. It is advisable to take a print of the exam schedule for reference during exams.
The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam result was declared on November 8 on the SSC website as scheduled by the Commission. The exam was held in a total of 43 batches. Over 38 lakh aspirants registered for the recruitment exam out of which, about 14.99 lakh candidates attempted the paper in 415 exam venues in 96 cities.
For more recruitment news, click here