Seventy two students from Maharashtra are among 5,000 children worldwide, who have been selected to take part in the International UCMAS abacus competition to be held in Dubai on November 11.
The students have been selected by CBS Education, the master franchisee of UCMAS for Maharashtra (Mumbai Region), to participate in the 21st Universal Concept Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) International Competition.
The competition is organised by UC International Corporation.
In a release issued here today, Directors of CBS Education, C D Mishra, Bhanu Rajput and Sanjay Bhoir, said that this annual arithmetic competition will help students to nurture their mental development at a very early age when brain development is reaching its peak.
“Students, who have been selected for this international competition, went through two months of intensive practice and training at our various UCMAS centers,” the release added. During the competition, participants will solve 200 mathematical sums in just eight minutes using abacus and their mental abilities.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Around 5,000 students within the age group of 05-13 years from 50 countries are participating. Winners at the international event will be presented with cash prizes and trophies.
For more education news, click here