The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the final marks secured by candidates who appeared in the Probationary Officer (PO) examination 2016. The Bank has already declared the result on its official website on Friday, September 30, 2016.
The online exam was held on July 31 and the interview round took place during September 2016.
Steps to check the SBI PO final marks 2016:
Log on to the official website of the SBI, sbi.co.in
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Careers” section. You can access the section from the top of the page as well.
A new page will open. On the top right hand side of the page, from the “Latest Announcements” section, go to the PO section and click on “Details of Marks Secured by the Candidate”.
You can also access your marks through the “Recruitment Results & Archive” section at the bottom of the “Careers” page
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
SBI began the recruitment process for the PO post in May this year. Candidates had time to apply for the post by May 24.
SBI final selection of candidates has been done on the basis of marks obtained in the main examination (objective and descriptive), and group discussion and interview. Preliminary exam marks have not been considered.