Drug firm Sanofi India has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Kolkata, to promote academic excellence and research.
The pact with NIPER “will promote academic excellence and research in the areas of pharmaceuticals and consumer healthcare products, to cater to the current and future needs of the pharmaceutical industry,” Sanofi India said in a filing to BSE.
As per the pact, the company will provide opportunities of internship or project work to NIPER Kolkata MS/PhD students at manufacturing sites, ensure association of R&D heads with the dissertation work, provide career growth opportunities and undertake collaborative research activities in identified areas, it added.
The agreement was signed in the presence of President Pranab Mukherjee, Sanofi India informed.
Commenting on the development, Sanofi India MD Shailesh Ayyangar said: “The era of academia-industry collaboration to address the mammoth task of capacity building to meet our healthcare challenges has well and truly begun.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Shares of Sanofi India Ltd were today closed 0.39 per cent down at Rs 4,179.25 apiece on BSE.
For more education news, click here