RRB NTPC result 2016: The results of the Railway Recruitment Board’s (RRB) Non Technical Popular Category (NTPC) stage one recruitment exam are under process and will most-likely release in October. The Board has not released the official date of declaration. The result is eagerly awaited by the 56 lakh candidates who have the examination this year. According to reports, the RRB NTPC stage one result 2016 is most likely to release around October 14 or 15. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the RRB website for updates.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
From the 93 lakh applicants who had registered for recruitment exam, about 56 lakh had been shortlisted. The RRB had released a notification for the recruitment of 18,252 vacant posts in the non-technical section across various sections and departments of the Indian Railways under advertisement number: (CEN 03/2015).
Since the number of applicants was so high, the recruitment board of the railways decided to conduct the examination in two stages. The second stage of the exam is set to be conducted in November this year, even as the result of the first stage has not been released.
As candidates wait for their results, they can check the answer keys and get a rough idea about how much they have scored based on the answer keys the recruitment board of the railways had released a few weeks ago.
Candidates could have filed for an objection tracker as well but the last date for that is over now. The first stage exam was held via the online mode between the months of March and May this year.
For more news on RRB NTPC result, click here