RRB NTPC results 2016: The result of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) NTPC exam 2016 is likely to release by November end. As per a senior official, the Board is “hopeful to release the result by the month-end.” However, on November 17’s evening, the Thiruvananthapuram Board had declared the results of NTPC exam but withdrew it a day later.
“Few of RRB’s websites run on private server including the Thiruvananthapuram Board. We are trying to bring all the Board’s websites on the NIC server. On November 17, we were testing the website and therefore temporarily uploaded the data. The final results are not out yet,” clarified a senior railway official.
The Thiruvananthapuram Board has already put up a notice on their website that they will upload the final result shortly.
The final selection of candidates will be based on merit position obtained in the second stage CBT and/or result of aptitude test/ typing skill test wherever applicable. The normalisation of marks will be done as per extant rules.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Over 93 lakh candidates applied for the NTPC posts in the Indian Railways. Check out category-wise posts:
Commercial Apprentice (CA) – 703
Traffic Apprentice (TA) – 1645
Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC) – 127
Goods Guard – 7591
Junior Accountant cum Amanuensis (Typist) (JAA) – 1205
Senior Clerk cum typist – 869
Assistant Station Master (ASM) – 5942
Transport Assistant – 166
Senior Time Keeper – 04.