RRB NTPC exam 2016: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Thiruvananthapuram has released the details of the second stage of the exam which is tentatively scheduled to be held in December 2016. The qualified candidates will be informed through SMS about two weeks before the examination to download their call letters.
The final selection of candidates will be based on merit position obtained in the second stage CBT and/or result of aptitude test/ typing skill test wherever applicable. The normalisation of marks will be done as per extant rules.
RRB NTPC stage 2 exam schedule 2016
Exam pattern for RRB NTPC exam 2016 stage 2:
The second stage CBT is likely to include questions on
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Exam duration: The second stage CBT will be of 90 minutes covering 120 multiple choice objective questions.
The question paper in the second stage examination (CBT) will be available only in the language opted by them in the application form and in English language. The English version of questions will be final in case of any dispute/discrepancy with the questions in opted language.
The link for final question paper, updated final answer keys and candidate’s response will be uploaded in concerned RRB’s website only after the entire process of recruitment of this CEN is completed, that is, after formation of panel.
Over 93 lakh candidates applied for the NTPC posts in the Indian Railways. Check out category-wise posts: Commercial Apprentice (CA) – 703; Traffic Apprentice (TA) – 1645; Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC) – 127; Goods Guard – 7591; Junior Accountant cum Amanuensis (Typist) (JAA) – 1205; Senior Clerk cum typist – 869; Assistant Station Master (ASM) – 5942; Transport Assistant – 166; Senior Time Keeper – 04.