RBI assistant recruitment 2016: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification inviting candidates to apply for 610 posts of assistant cadre. The last date for registration is November 28.
Eligibility criteria for RBI assistant recruitment 2016:
Age: The candidate should be between 20 and 28 years as on November 7, 2016. There is upper age relaxation for reserved categories.
i) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 per cent marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognised University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Steps to apply for RBI assistant recruitment 2016
Visit the official site – rbi.org.in
On the homepage, click on ‘Recruitment for the post of Assistant’
To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter details like name, contact details and email-id.
A provisional registration number and password will be generated
Note down the registration number and password.
The candidate will also receive an email and SMS
Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
Upload photo and signature
Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Commencement of on-line registration of application: November 7, 2016
Closure of registration of application : November 28, 2016
Closure for editing application details: November 28, 2016
Last date for printing your application: December 13, 2016
Online fee payment last date: November 28, 2016
Online preliminary test (tentative): December 23 and 24, 2016
Online main test (tentative): January 2017