Jharkhand Governor Droupadi Murmu and Chief Minister Raghubar Das Monday inaugurated the Rakhsa Shakti Vishwavidyalaya in Ranchi.
Speaking on the occasion, the Governor said setting up of such university was a good effort. The youth in Jharkhand were working hard to join the police services or the army, but due to lack of right training they were not getting success, she said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
And now this university would become effective as it would prepare the youth and who would help end social evils, the Governor said.
She said cyber crime has become a challenge and students of this university should face this challenge.
Along with studying, Murmu added, the students should also read morals and understand that humanism should be there in humans.
Chief Minister Raghubar Das said the Jharkhand Industrial Security Force would soon be set up, in which people from the state would be recruited.
There was a necessity to develop skilled human resource, he said adding, the state would make them capable so that they could take the state forward.
Priority would be given to the poor, who passed class ten with diploma course in the police science, a release, quoting the CM, said.
The state government has appointed a secretary after creating a separate department and work was being done speedily, and the result was inauguration of Rakhsa Shakti Vishwavidyalaya, the release said.
A large number of educational institutes would be opened in the state so that students could get skill training and make a separate identity in the field of education in the world. Besides these efforts, Das said five hospitals would be set up in the state.
In a planned way the government would set up 100 colleges in all Assembly segments in the next three years, he said.
Addressing teachers and students, Das said they have to work hard so that this university could get a separate identity in the world.
He also assured that the students need not look for job elsewhere, but in Jharkhand.
For more news on higher education, click here