As per the RPSC, all examinations have been held as per schedule and selections have been fast-tracked as well. (Representational image)
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has selected over 21,000 candidates for over a dozen departments in the last one year. The 21,720 selections were made from August last year, Commission Chairman Dr Lalit K Panwar said. About 13,000 candidates have been selected as school lecturers for the Secondary Education Department.
Panwar said that 21,047 candidates will be selected for eight departments in next six months, over 7,000 candidates will be selected for the clerk grade-II post through the Clerk Grade-II Competitive re-exam-2013 and more 6,000 candidates will be selected for the post of senior teacher in eight subjects through a competitive exam for the secondary Education Department.
As per the RPSC, all examinations have been held as per schedule and selections have been fast-tracked as well. Over 42,000 officers have been promoted through 543 Departmental Promotion Committees conducted by commission.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Chairman said that 132 online examinations have been conducted in which 84 online examinations conducted in the last one year. The RPSC declared annual calendar for all examinations on January 1, 2016 and all 165 examinations were conducted on their scheduled dates.
The Commission says that it has implemented an ‘On Screen Marking’ system for checking of Descriptive type question-answer copies for the RAS (Main) exam-2013, a zero-error software, adding that it is for the first time that any public service commission of country has used this method, which is not implemented even by the UPSC. The Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) pre-exam results were declared in record 29 days.
For more news on recruitments, click here