The Rajasthan Public Services Commission (RPSC) yesterday released the results of the School Lecturer competitive examination 2015. The results have been declared on the official website of the RPSC for Chemistry, Commerce, Drawing, Economics, Geography, Hindi, History, Home Science, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Sociology and Rajasthani subject exams.
The RPSC school lecturer comp. Exam 2015 was held in the month of June this year. The Commission has declared a list of all those candidates who have been rejected for the lecturer technical education exam 2014 (electrical). The list of the rejected candidates has been uploaded on the official website of the RPSC.
Steps to check the Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer comp. Exam results 2015:
To check the result, log on to the official website of the Rajasthan RPSC, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
On the right-hand side of the page will be a column titled “News and Events”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
In this column will be live links displaying “26/10/2016 – Marks for School Lecturer Comp. Exam-2015 (subject)”. You have to click on the subject for which you wish to see the marks. If your subject does not appear immediately, wait for some time for the old notifications to go up or click on any subject. It will take you to the result page.
When you click on the link, you will be taken to the result page of the RPSC. Here, click on the yellow arrow under the “Link” section for the subject you wish to see the result in
Another page will open where you will be required to enter your roll number, date of birth and a captcha code as shown in the image box next to the text box. If the image does not load, refresh the page or click on the refresh button next to the image box.
After entering your details, click on “submit”. Your results will be displayed.
For more RPSC news, click here