The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the answer keys of the Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) Re-exam 2013, Papers one and two. The answer keys have been released online on the official website of the RPSC. Candidates can follow the steps given to check their results.
The exam was held in two batches on October 4, 2016. The result of the exam had been released on November 8, 2016 on the official website of the RPSC.
Steps to download the Rajasthan RPSC Jr Accountant and TRA 2013 Re-exam answer keys:
Log on to the official website of the RPSC, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
On the right hand side of the page under the column “What’s new”, click on the “18/11/2016 – Final answer key for Junior Accountant and TRA Re-exam – 2013 (Exam Date 04-10-2016) Paper I/PaperII”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
A new page will open where the answers and the corresponding question numbers will be displayed in a PDF format. Check the answers and save a copy of the PDF to your computer. You may even take a print.
The result of one candidate had been withheld by the RPSC due to the use unfair means while writing the exam. The roll number of this candidate can be checked on the list by scrolling down to the bottom of the page where the result of this exam is displayed.
The RPSC has released the answer keys of other exams on its website as well such as the School Lecturer exam, Clerk exam and the Analyst cum Programmer exam. Candidates can log on to the same to view the answer keys.
For more recruitment news, click here