Rajasthan RPSC ACP exam 2014: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC has released the result of the Analyst cum Programmer Examination 2014. Candidates can check the results on the official website of the RPSC by following the instructions given below. The results were released today, November 8.
Steps to see the Rajasthan RPSC ACP exam 2014:
Log on to the official website of the RPSC, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
On the right hand side of the page under the heading “News and events”, you will see a notification titled “08/11/2016 – Marks for ACP Exam – 2014”. It is a floating notification and hence will go up as there are more notifications. If you miss the notification, refresh the page or wait for it to come up again.
Click on the link and another page will open. Here, beside the “Analyst-Cum-Programmer Examination 2014” exam title, click on the yellow arrow button from the “Link” column on the right hand side of the page.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
You will be taken to another page where you will be required to enter your roll number, select date of birth from the calender icon and enter the code as shown in the image box.
If you are not able to see the image in the box, refresh the page or load the page again.
Your marksheet will be made available to you when you click on the “Submit” button.
In case you need to re-enter the information have entered wrong information by mistake, click on the “Reset” button. All the information entered in the boxes will be deleted.
Check your marks and save a copy of the marksheet to your computer. Do not forget to take a print as it will help you further in the recruitment process
For more recruitment news, click here